Returns & Exchanges
MICHAEL KORS HOLIDAY RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
- ONLINE PURCHASES
Purchases made between November 10, 2019 and January 1, 2020 may be returned up to January 31, 2020 by mail or exchanged/returned at any Michael Kors full-price retail location in the United States.
- LIFESTYLE STORES
Purchases made between November 10, 2019 and January 1, 2020 may be exchanged or returned up to January 31, 2020 at any Michael Kors full-price retail location in the United States.
- OUTLET STORES
Purchases made between November 10, 2019 and January 1, 2020 may be exchanged or returned for merchandise credit only up to January 31, 2020 at any Michael Kors Outlet store in the United States.
- COLLECTION STORES
Purchases made between November 10, 2019 and January 1, 2020 may be exchanged or returned for merchandise credit only up to January 31, 2020 at any Michael Kors Collection store in the United States.
All purchases outside of this window are subject to our standard return policy. Visit a Michael Kors store or michaelkors.com/returns for the full policy, exclusions, restrictions, and terms and conditions.
If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, we will accept the return of items that are in new, unused condition, with original tags attached and all original packaging and other components included, when accompanied by an original Michael Kors receipt/invoice or gift receipt. All Michael Kors Access merchandise must have all original packaging and components to be eligible for return or exchange.
Returned items must not be washed, worn or altered. We do not accept returns of swimwear, underwear, custom-made, engraved, or personalized items or Clearance items.
Credit for your returned item(s) will be refunded back to your account in the same form of payment used to purchase the item(s). The credit should appear on your next statement. You should receive an email confirming the completion of return processing.
You have two options for returning/exchanging merchandise purchased online: by mail or in store. All returns of online orders, whether by mail or in store, must be returned within 30 days from the day the order was shipped.
Option 1: By Mail
To return or exchange by mail, please follow these instructions:
1. Complete the required information on the packing slip included with your package.
2. Securely pack your merchandise, making sure to include all pages of the packing slip. Please try to use the original shipping box and materials.
3. Affix the pre-addressed and pre-paid return label to your return package.
4. For purchases made on michaelkors.com, mail your return package at any US Postal Service office, drop box, residential mailbox, or visit USPS.com to schedule a free pick up. For purchases made on michaelkors.ca, mail your return package with its pre-paid return label at any Canada Post location.
5. For items that were bought online and picked up in a store, please call our Customer Service department at 1-866-709-KORS (5677) to obtain a prepaid shipping label.
NOTE: Eligible merchandise purchased on MichaelKors.com using PayPal may be returned to MichaelKors.com for a refund to the purchasing PayPal account only, no exchanges.
Option 2: In Store
You can return/exchange items purchased at Michaelkors.com in any Michael Kors full price retail location in the United States. You can return items purchased at MichaelKors.ca in any Michael Kors Lifestyle Store located in Canada. You will need to present your packing slip at the time of the return.
All exchanges of online orders must occur within 30 days from the day the order was shipped.
You can exchange items purchased at MichaelKors.com in any Michael Kors full price retail location in the United States. You can exchange items purchased at MichaelKors.ca in any Michael Kors Lifestyle store located in Canada. You will need to present your packing slip at the time of exchange. Exchanges cannot be facilitated by mail. Exchanges are subject to inventory availability in the store you visit.
NOTE: Eligible merchandise purchased on MichaelKors.com using PayPal may be returned in-store for a Merchandise Credit only, no exchanges.
The above in-store return and exchange policies also apply to orders that were bought online and picked up in a store.
MONOGRAMMING AND ENGRAVING
Returns and Exchange: Monogrammed, engraved, and personalized items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Note that cleaning products should not be used on top of the monogramming.
Monogram and Engraving Shipping and Delivery: Your entire order will ship once the monogrammed item(s) are complete. Please allow approximately an additional 1-2 business days for delivery of all monogrammed and personalized orders. Monogrammed and personalized items ship separately from other items in orders, and are eligible for standard ground shipping only.
Monogramming or engraving after receiving item/submitting order: Unfortunately, it is not possible to request monogramming or engraving for your item after the order has been placed or after you have received your product. We ask that all monogramming or engraving requests be submitted at the time of ordering.
Monogramming and Engraving Availability: Monogramming and engraving services are currently only available for online orders in the United States.
Monogram and Engraving Customer Service: If you need any help, please call us at 1-866-709-KORS (5677) for assistance.
Returning a Gift
Gifts purchased online can be returned by mail or returned or exchanged in store when accompanied by the gift receipt or original packing slip. To return by mail, please call a customer service representative to obtain a prepaid shipping label at: 1-866-709-5677 (for the US) or 1-855-898-5677 (for Canada). For merchandise returned with a gift receipt only, you will receive a merchandise credit that will be issued in the form of a Michael Kors E-Gift Card (if you return by mail) or a Michael Kors Gift Card (if you return in store).
Final Sale Items:
All personalized merchandise, swimwear, undergarments, monogrammed jewelry, and Clearance items are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for return or exchange.
In-Store Purchases (US Only):
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, Michael Kors will accept the item(s) for full refund or exchange within 30 days of original purchase.
Merchandise eligible for return or exchange must be:
- New, unused, unwashed and in good condition;
- Inclusive of all original hangtags, packaging, and components at the time of return or exchange; and
- Accompanied by an original receipt or gift receipt.
FINAL SALE: All personalized merchandise, swimwear, undergarments, engraved jewelry and Clearance items are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for return or exchange.
Return and Exchange Restrictions:
- Items purchased in a US Lifestyle Store cannot be returned to an Outlet Store or Collection Store
- Items purchased in a US Outlet Store cannot be returned to an Lifestyle or Collection Store
- Items purchased in a US Collection Store cannot be returned to an Outlet Store or Lifestyle Store
- Refunds and price adjustments will be issued in the original tender of the purchase, except cash and check refunds will be issued by mail check
- Eligible merchandise purchased on MichaelKors.com using PayPal or in-store purchases using AliPay may be returned in-store for a Merchandise Credit only
- Merchandise accompanied by a Gift Receipt may be exchanged or returned in store for Merchandise Credit only
- Michael Kors does not accept returns or exchanges for merchandise purchased from other retailers
- Merchandise not accompanied by an original receipt or gift receipt may be returned for a merchandise credit or exchanged for the value of the item’s current selling price. Lifestyle and Collection store un-receipted returns and exchanges are limited to current merchandise.
Michael Kors US Lifestyle and Collection Stores offer a one-time price adjustment on full-price merchandise within 7 days of the date of purchase. Marked down and sale merchandise are not eligible for any price adjustment.
Gift Cards and Merchandise Credits are non-returnable, cannot be replaced if lost or stolen and cannot be redeemed for cash, except as required by law.
3rd Party Apps:
If you purchased from a 3rd Party app, please mail merchandise back to return location for a refund to your original form of payment. Returns in-store will result in a merchandise credit - no exchanges.
Michael Kors reserves the right to modify its return and exchange policy at any time.
Last Updated: November 18, 2019