- Eligibility: The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open only to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Michael Kors (UK) Limited and its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to enter.
- Sponsor: The Prize Draw is sponsored by Michael Kors (UK) Limited, 4 Maddox Street, 4th Floor, London, United Kingdom W1S 1QP (“Sponsor”).
- Agreement to Official Rules (the “Official Rules”): By entering, you indicate your agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Prize Draw, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Prize Draw begins at 9:00 a.m. U.K. time on 12 September 2012 and ends at 9:00 a.m. U.K. time on 30 November 2012 (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Prize Draw.
- Drawing: On or about 7 December 2012, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. Sponsor will contact the potential winner via the e-mail address the potential winner provided on the entry form within seven (7) days of the random drawing.
- Potential Winner Requirements: A potential winner may be required to complete and return a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release (with all postage and mailing materials provided by the Sponsor to the potential winner) within fourteen (14) days of notification. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within the required time period, an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place.
- Prize: One (1) winner will receive one Michael Michael Kors Luggage Hamilton Whipped Large North/South Tote Bag. Sponsor will arrange for and pay for the cost of delivering the prize to the winner’s postal address as entered online. A winner is responsible for paying all other costs and expenses not listed above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Prize Draw is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Prize Draw to address the impairment and then resume the Prize Draw; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Prize Draw, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the owner. The Prize Draw is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitation of Liability: Save for any liability for death or personal injury caused by their negligence, liability for fraud or liability for Sponsor's breach of these Official Rules, by entering, you agree that Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury arising out of participation in the Prize Draw or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to damage, loss or injury caused by: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Prize Draw; (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Prize Draw or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, to the extent permitted under applicable law, that the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the United Kingdom. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United Kingdom.
- Results: For the name and county of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Michael Kors Marketing Department, 4 Maddox Street, 4th Floor, London, United Kingdom W1S 1QP. Requests must be received by 30 December 2012.